- Farming and gardening with nature: expanding the concept of food systems, by Ariel Agendbroad, University of Idaho Extension
- Importance & creating backyard habitat in urban, residential, & rural spaces, by Jade Florence, Northwest Center for Alternatives to Pesticides
- Native & pollinator plants, by Diane Jones, Draggin Wing Farm
- Pollinator identification & diversity in Idaho, by Debbie Courson Smith, Advanced Master Gardener
- Gardening Clubs, Judy Snow with Bee City, USA
- Multi-income small-scale farming, by Claire Opperman, Morning Owl Farm
This conference will be at the Basque Center beginning at 8:30 am until 3:30 pm, (registration will be available at the doors at 7:30 am if needed) and lunch will be catered by the Basque Market. Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/buy-extensions-bees-backyards-conference-tickets-46323078575 or at the door day of.